I know lots of folks don’t like Wal-Mart, but this is very sad but fascinating…
- Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day.
- This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
- Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick’s Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.
- Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target +Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.
- Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people, is the world’s largest private employer, and most speak English.
- Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.
I don’t like watching the debates. I DO NOT believe that debates matter as much as most pundits have been stating lately. I still find it hard to believe that here we are roughly three weeks from the presidential election and there are still so many “undecided” voters. Where have they been? Both Obama and Romney are pretty well known commodities so why the indecision? The real question should be why we put so much reliability and emphasis on a bunch of people who cannot make up their minds.
Guess which one is me (hint - my beard is fake)
The weather outside wasn’t quite frightful though the high never cracked 30 degrees, but it would have been nice to have been able to stay all snug in my bed. But visions of Christmas shopping pushed me instead. To Target, to Home Depet, to WalMart and Subway to be fed. Sorry! I got carried away so I’ll get back to writing instead. STOP before I see red!