Insanity is defined as:
- the condition of being insane; a derangement of the mind.
- such unsoundness of mind as affects legal responsibility or capacity.
- extreme folly; senselessness; foolhardiness.
Synonyms: dementia, lunacy, madness, craziness, mania, aberration
What does Einstein think:
“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.”
Can you use it in a sentence?
One needs to look no further than Washington D. C. for plenty of examples of insanity.
Socialism is defined as:
“an economic system of government which advocates state ownership of the means of production with equal distribution of goods among the people.”
- Socialist governments own the banks, car companies, farmlands, factories, and stores, and is the only employer and consequently owns the means of production. The government controls all investments, production, distribution, income, and prices, as well as all organizations, schools, news media and formerly private societies.
- Socialism is the antithesis of capitalism, opposes private ownership of capital or land, and rejects the free market in favor of central planning.
Czar us defined as:
“One having great power or authority.”
Synonyms: autocrat, despot, leader, ruler
Can you use it in a sentance?
“So in effect we have NON-ELECTED officials, who are backed by The White House, who are given the tools and resources to do the bidding of the President and they are accountable to NO ONE! These czar’s don’t have to undergo Senate Confirmation Hearings, they just get appointed.”
What does Charles Krauthammer think?
“More czars than you find at a Romanov wedding. What I don’t understand is why you want to call anybody a “czar.” The czars had a sorry history of success and achievement.”