Like a chicken with its head cut off, Time Magazine continues to thrash about without a brain with yet another uninspiring “Man of the Year” cover. Not only was the selection of “The Protester” further indication of the leftist agenda, but their honored protesters are more famous for their damage than their courage as evidenced by their propensity to hide their identity as they “brave” their opposition. Brave in this case means mob as that is what they are.
Posts Tagged ‘muslim brotherhood’
No longer relegated to 60 Minutes or Dateline NBC to nab crooks, perverts, and household scammers. Extra-ordinary citizens have become empowered to expose corruption and lies that the main stream media will not. Perhaps the worst type of people are those who present a public image, but when the “cameras” are off they expose themselves among friends and like-minded people. Sometimes the “cameras”, microphones, or even cell phones are still recording and I would like to celebrate those who venture to expose the true feelings of elitists. The weird thing about Bill Clinton was that I always had this feeling that he was this type of person, but I have been shocked that there had never been a smoking gun tape showing this. Either he is genuine or is really good…I feel that he is really good.
Homer Simpson: Homer is the “leader” of the animated television series “The Simpsons.” While lovable he frequently finds himself intellectually lacking and often appears rather dumb when faced with logical issues. Homer’s family and friends often have to come to his rescue when he makes massive mistakes. Viewers watch in awe at his antics in anticipation of further mishaps.
It is hard to even a few hours without hearing troubling news about the events in Egypt. I have a few thoughts that you may have already heard and wanted to share them without deep analysis that can only reasonably come after the dust has settled.
- I find it telling that the Obama Administration has delved deeply into the struggles of a nation ruled by a man seemingly unpopular with his people. A man who rules with an iron fist, but is friendly to the west and Israel. Obama’s daily calls for another country’s leader to step down is unsettling in that I thought he was against interference with the governance of other countries.
- ...Therefore I Am(11)
- Blinded Us With Science(4)
- Book Reviews(741)
- Caption This(4)
- Cookie Logic(13)
- Economics In Many Lessons(10)
- Everyone Should Know(272)
- Framing The Dialogue(198)
- Framing The Dictionary(32)
- Headline Humor(10)
- Lighter Side(125)
- Money Speaks(96)
- Multiple Choice Journalism(4)
- Net Wisdom(43)
- News Briefs(38)
- Only To Better Express Myself(6)
- Page 6(5)
- Post Cards(1)
- Random Thoughts(45)
- Riddle Me This(1)
- Separated At Birth(29)
- Signs, Signs Everywhere A Sign(4)
- Stop The Insanity(11)
- The Leek(7)
- Thousand Words(22)
- Travel Treasures and Travails(13)
- True American Heroes(35)