A local middle and high school had to be evacuated yesterday. Nearly 2,000 students, faculty and officials were forced out of the school and sent to the local football field and they were later sent home. Two students and three custodians had to be decontaminated and hazardous materials responders had to be brought in.
If you read the original post you probably guessed that mercury was somehow involved and it obviously was leaked. I seems that a student broke…drum roll please…a thermometer. I bet you thought that the student broke a CFL bulb.