If you have been conscious over the last few weeks you were not surprised by Obama’s unilateral declaration of Amnesty last night. The time for words has passed as I am tired of hearing the same old dialogue;
- Bring them out of the shadows
- Executive order
- Illegal immigrants (though this term is rarely used in the media anymore – Americans lost that framing the dialogue battle long ago)
- Power of the purse
Obama’s Justice Department is hot on another “criminal” as they have gone after Sheriff Joe Arpaio from Maricopa County in Arizona. In an AP (Adulterated Press) story the federal government has “found that Arpaio’s office committed a wide range of civil rights violations against Latinos, including unjust immigration patrols and jail policies” and one official “called it the most egregious case he has seen or reviewed in professional literature.” Big Brother (Eric Holder) has given Arpaio until January 4, 2012 to decide if he wants to work out an agreement with Obama/Holder.
I have a suggestion. It is probably not very practical. It would be fairly impossible to accomplish, but I would love to have it work for a while.
First I’d like the Republican presidential candidates to suspend their campaigns for a month, maybe 45 days. No more endless debates, no more Cain bimbo eruptions, no more Perry gaffes, no more Romney (actually vanilla-flavored Romney has pretty much been quiet), Newt can still zing the media. Let’s no longer give the media fodder so they can avoid and provide cover for what should be the big story on every night’s newscast. Second let’s forget about Kim Kardashian’s fake marriage and all other Hollywood drivel. Third let’s ignore anything with the word “occupy” anywhere in the title.
I am starting to feel more and more like a conspiracy theorist these days. The timeline and events in the Middle East and Libya in particular have me wondering. We have so-called popular uprisings in Egypt, Syria, Yemen, and Libya. None of them have been particularly peaceful yet the World Order chose Libya in which to intervene. Why Libya? They do have oil, but from a geopolitical standpoint they are less disruptive than Syria (though the fact that they hate Israel like most U.N. members may be a factor). Egypt under Mubarak had been a decent ally to the West and fairly peaceful so you would think that would be a better place to try and influence even though Mubarak didn’t use his military to attack the protestors.
What do you call a man who;
- Has over four decades serving the public in law enforcement,
- Is responsible for over 10,000 inmates in his prison system,
- Doesn’t coddle prisoners and has over 2,ooo housed in an outdoor tent city to keep costs down,
- Doesn’t coddle prisoners and has forbid pornography, smoking, and coffee and restricts TV watching,
- Offers the cheapest meals in the jails costing an average of 15 cents a meal and are only served twice daily to cut costs,
- Requires inmates to work and provide labor to the community,
Some two years after the lover of Massachusetts Representative and Chairman of the powerful Financial Services Committee, Barney Frank, was arrested for growing pot in his yard, it has come to light that Rep. Frank (D-MA) was actually present during the drug bust. Great job main stream media for finally letting people know that Frank was present during his lover’s DRUG BUST over two years ago. I guess that this is not the same as a Representative sending suggestive texts to a page (who turned out NOT to be underage) that stayed on the front pages for weeks, but he was a Republican after all.
Insanity is defined as:
- the condition of being insane; a derangement of the mind.
- such unsoundness of mind as affects legal responsibility or capacity.
- extreme folly; senselessness; foolhardiness.
Synonyms: dementia, lunacy, madness, craziness, mania, aberration
What does Einstein think:
“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.”
Can you use it in a sentence?
One needs to look no further than Washington D. C. for plenty of examples of insanity.