Snidely Whiplash was the tireless antagonist to Canadian Mountie, Dudley Do-Right, in the 1960s cartoon. The tireless villain in the cartoon melodrama often made Nell Fenwick the object of his schemes where she often ended up tied to a railroad track. Often foiled by Do-Right, Snidely never gave up his machinations to do evil. Whiplash was portrayed as a bright yet evil man who was often beaten by a lesser Dudley. One senses that the dual for “right” had been going on long before the series.
Eric Holderseems to be a tireless antagonist to Americas battle on terror and justice even though he currently is the United States’ Attorney General. The tireless Holder often makes liberty and freedom the object of his schemes where Lady Justice often seems to be railroaded. Not often foiled, Holder make bolder and bolder machinations to achieve his goals. Holder is often portrayed as a bright man working to offset the evil Bush Administration. Holder’s actions proceed his ascension to become the nation’s highest law enforcement officer…
- Holder recommended the pardon of FBI fugitive Marc Rich who was accused of evading $48 million in taxes, traded with Iran during while there were hostages and several other offenses.
- In another Clinton pardon scandal, Holder played a role in releasing 16 FALN (Puerto Rico independence) terrorists which staged some 130 bombings in the United States from 1974 to 1983.
- Holder inexplicably dropped charges against members of the New Black Panther Party AFTER HE HAD WON THE CASE. The members were famously videotaped intimidating, allegedly, voters at a Philadelphia polling place.
- Holder will name a special prosecutor to publicly investigate CIA operatives and the techniques used to interrogate terrorists. We never seem to learn that weakening the CIA weakens the country. Remember 9/11.
- Holder does not seem to be in as much of a hurry to launch a widespread investigation of the corrupt, allegedly, group ACORN. It should be noted that his boss worked for and with ACORN and they were part of efforts to elect Obama. I am sure that there is no connection.
- Holder (and his boss, Obama) decided to confer U.S. Citizen rights upon terrorists who planned the 9/11 attacks by bringing them to trial in New York. George W. Bush deserves some of the blame for accomplishing their trial long ago as seems justified.
- In the shadow of the Fort Hood terrorist attack, Holder has set his sights on the cause of the tragedy…the guns. You see these two guns, without human help, killed 14 Americans (I count the unborn child). In a related story, Holder suggests that we cannot offend muslims like the terrorist who actually killed the Americans.
- Holder’s Justice Department has hired staff to surf the internet looking for blogs critical of Obama’s policies. This in not the Obama campaign doing research with campaign money, this is the Justice Department using our money to snoop on us.