You may have gotten this email, but it is worth reading again…
As we progress through to the end of 2011, I want to thank cyber mail for the educational e-mails over the past year. I am totally screwed up now and have little chance of recovery.
- I can no longer open a bathroom door without using a paper towel, nor let the waitress put lemon slices in my ice water without worrying about the bacteria on the lemon peel.
- I can’t sit down on a hotel bedspread because I can only imagine what has happened on it since it was last washed.
- I have trouble shaking hands with someone who has been driving because the number one pastime while driving alone is picking one’s nose.
- Eating a little snack sends me on a guilt trip because I can only imagine how many gallons of trans fats I have consumed over the years.
- I can’t touch any woman’s handbag for fear she has placed it on the floor of a public toilet.
- I MUST SEND MY SPECIAL THANKS for the email about rat poo in the glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet sponge with every envelope that needs sealing.
- ALSO, now I have to scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason.
- I can’t have a drink in a bar because I fear I’ll wake up in a bathtub full of ice with my kidneys gone.
- I can’t eat at KFC because their chickens are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes, feet or feathers.
- I can’t use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day.
- THANKS TO YOU I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I forward an e-mail to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes.
- BECAUSE OF YOUR CONCERN, I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains.
- I no longer buy gasoline without taking someone along to watch the car, so a serial killer doesn’t crawl in my back seat when I’m filling up.
- I no longer use Cling Wrap in the microwave because it causes seven different types of cancer.
- AND THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW I can’t boil a cup of water in the microwave anymore because it will blow up in my face, disfiguring me for life.
- I no longer go to the movies because I could be pricked with a needle infected with AIDS when I sit down.
- I no longer go to shopping centers because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.
- And I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number for which I will get a huge phone bill with calls to Jamaica , Uganda , Singapore and Uzbekistan.
- THANKS TO YOU I can’t use anyone’s toilet but mine because a big black snake could be lurking under the seat and cause me instant death when it bites my butt.
- AND THANKS TO YOUR GREAT ADVICE I can’t ever pick up a coin dropped in the car park because it was probably placed there by a sex molester waiting to grab me as I bend over.
- I can’t do any gardening because I’m afraid I’ll get bitten by the Violin Spider and my hand will fall off.
If you don’t send this e-mail to at least 144,000 people in the next 70 minutes, a large dove with diarrhea will land on your head at 5:00 p.m. tomorrow afternoon, and the fleas from 120 camels will infest your back, causing you to grow a hairy hump. I know this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbor’s ex mother-in-law’s second husband’s cousin’s best friend’s beautician . .
Oh, and by the way…..
A German scientist from Argentina , after a lengthy study, has discovered that people with insufficient brain activity read their e-mails with their hand on the mouse.
Don’t bother taking it off now, it’s too late.
P. S. I now keep my toothbrush in the living room, because I was told by e-mail that water splashes over 6 ft. out of the toilet.
The author forgot a few…
- Don’t flash your headlights at a “padidle” (oncoming car with one headlamp out) as they might be a gang looking for someone to kill as an initiation ritual.
- Cooking with aluminum foil because of the link between aluminum and Alzheimer’s.
- Forget about the hotel sheets, it’s the carpet you should worry about.
- Bottled water is chock full of bacteria.
- CFL bulbs contain mercury and if broken will release the deadly metal.