In a show of inordinate CLASS President Barack Hussein Obama mocked those of us who opposed his health care bill:
“You have to love some of the pundits in Washington. Every day since I signed reform into law, there’s another poll or headline that says ‘Nation still divided on health reform. No great surge in public support.’ Well, yeah. It’s only been a week!”
So what happened the first week when United States corporations were required by Securities and Exchange Commission Rules to restate earnings based on the new “pro-business” Democrat Care program.
“This health care tax credit is pro-jobs, it’s pro-business, and it starts this year,”
- Verizon hit to bottom line: $ 970,000,000.00
- AT & T hit to bottom line: $1,000,000,000.00
- Boeing hit to bottom line: $ 150,000,000.00
“Before we find out if people like health-care reform we should wait to see what happens when we actually put it into place.”
- Xcel Energy hit to bottom line: $ 17,000,000.00
- John Deere hit to bottom line: $ 150,000,000.00
“Before we find out if people like health-care reform maybe we should wait until it actually happens.”
- Caterpillar hit to bottom line: $ 100,000,000.00
- Honeywell hit to bottom line: $ 13,000,000.00
“Go for it. You try to repeal it.”
- AK Steel hit to bottom line: $ 31,000,000.00
- 3M Company hit to bottom line: $ 90,000,000.00
“I don’t believe the American people are going to put the insurance industry back in the driver’s seat.”
- Prudential hit to bottom line: $ 100,000,000.00
- Valero Energy hit to bottom line: $ 15,000,000.00
“You believed that government of the people, by the people could still work for the people. The change you fought for is beginning to take hold.”
- Lockheed hit to bottom line: $ 96,000,000.00
- Goodrich hit to bottom line: $ 10,000,000.00
The change someone fought for is beginning to take hold. I think that every American should review their 401(k) plans to see which of these companies the own stock in. My guess is that as all corporations are forced to restate earnings the “free” health care will only be free to those in society who don’t work or pay taxes. My concern is that with all of these extra non-productive people getting free health insurance that our country will tip and capsize.
I used to get ticked at “W” when he wouldn’t come out of the White House and defend himself and the conservative issues. He probably wasn’t really much of a conservative in many ways. He was always, however, a “presidential” president. I now have a better understanding of how non-presidential Obama is. Okay he won the first round of the health care war and his gloating and mocking of the majority of us who opposed the take over IS JUST LOW CLASS.
In case you are wondering, so far 15 companies have released their charges that will be required by the free health care bill to the tune of $2.8 BILLION.
I know that that is paltry considering our TRILLIONS in deficits.