A funny parody of the next generation…
When my wife and I purchased our house nearly thirty years ago we wanted out of the city and into a good school district in which to raise our children. That house came with about a fourth of an acre of lawn to care for, but hey I was young and it good exercise right?
This is too funny…
How close are we?
Daisy Luther wrote this great article (linked here) listing 25 things we did as kids that would get someone arrested today. I have list a few here that were my favorite and that I did (the statute of limitations has been reached). Take the time to reminisce and mostly to realize how simply insane our world has become.
- Leaving the house after breakfast and not returning until the streetlights came on, at which point, you raced home, ASAP so you didn’t get in trouble. [We actually could see a very large ALCOA clock from our neighborhood and never could claim we didn’t know what time it was. My mother always told me what time dinner was and if I wasn’t home by then I’d be on my own. I often chose to play and started to learn to cook.]
This was played at a recent training that I attended. It may not be for everybody, but I LMAO.
Sorry, but you’ll have to go to youtube to watch at the following link as embedding was not allowed. It is worth the trouble.
Too funny…though sadly true.
She is such a train wreck it’s a wonder someone hasn’t jumped in the race before she recovers.
Here is a fantastic version of one of the best Christmas songs ever.
These are making the rounds and I thought I’d share them…
- ...Therefore I Am(11)
- Blinded Us With Science(4)
- Book Reviews(741)
- Caption This(4)
- Cookie Logic(13)
- Economics In Many Lessons(10)
- Everyone Should Know(272)
- Framing The Dialogue(198)
- Framing The Dictionary(32)
- Headline Humor(10)
- Lighter Side(125)
- Money Speaks(96)
- Multiple Choice Journalism(4)
- Net Wisdom(43)
- News Briefs(38)
- Only To Better Express Myself(6)
- Page 6(5)
- Post Cards(1)
- Random Thoughts(45)
- Riddle Me This(1)
- Separated At Birth(29)
- Signs, Signs Everywhere A Sign(4)
- Stop The Insanity(11)
- The Leek(7)
- Thousand Words(22)
- Travel Treasures and Travails(13)
- True American Heroes(35)