…So Shall Ye Reap
Like many others I was disappointed, though not surprised, to learn that our politicians and our President in particular enjoyed making life difficult for many of us due to sequestration.Â Even though it was his idea and he signed it into law and he would do nothing to prevent it, he still rails against its cuts.Â As I think about the many negative things that have taken place since November 2012 and there have been a lot I have come to a conclusion about to whom we have to thank.Â Sure it’s Obama, and Reid, and Pelosi, and Boehner, and McCain, etc. who really all want nothing more than bigger and bigger government.Â BUT those really at fault are those nimrods who voted for Obama and even more so to the idiots who stayed home allowing him to get re-elected.Â I simply the same number of folks who voted for McCain in 2008 had voted for Romney in 2012 we’d have a new president.Â You CANNOT make me believe that you thought that McCain was better than Romney?
So here’s to you idiots who gave us…
- A nice tax increase on January 1
- Cancellation of White House tours (I took one a decade ago and it was GREAT!)
- Cancellation of the Easter Egg Hunt at the White House (I am not sure how they still call it “Easter”)
- Increasing Health Insurance rates
- Hundreds of thousands of new “part time” workers.Â These aren’t new workers, just those who have had their hours cut to avoid Obamacare mandates.
- The release of thousands of illegal immigrants, many of them felons.
- The cuts to our military in a time where the world seems much more dangerous
- The “new normal” of unemployment at around 8 percent
- Four more years of Joe Biden
I have decided to accept (oh I’ll still blog about it) the tribulations and fix blame squarely on you simple liberal voters and those nimrods who simply stayed home.Â Unfortunately we all reap what you sowed.